BODY:
You may know that Nintendo's "revolutionnary" console,Wii, was launched in november 2006.
And i've noticed that generally mac users are really interested about Wii!
I think it's all about innovation and unique user interface.
So,i'm in love with my mac,i can't live without my wiimote (wii's controller)...what i'm going to do?
Wiimote my Mac thanks to DarwiinRemote!
DarwinnRemote is very simple to setup and synchronises easily with the wiimote.
Then you can yse your Wiimote to move your cursor and even simulate click,control -click etc...
Wiimoting my mac
Get it here for free!

Labels:

div style="position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; border: solid 2px #333; color: #000; background-color: yellow; padding: 5px; width: 350px; z-index: 5;">

The M&D blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.macamour.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.