After Part.1 and Part. 2, here is logically Part. 3 (and last)!
- Site-flavored search - Enter the URL of a site, and Google will try to infer a profile for the site based on its content.
- AdSense for Paper - Google has placed targeted ads in two magazines on behalf of AdWords advertisers.
- Dilbert and the Google Doodle. The first and last Dilbert cartoon on Google.
- Britney Spears spelling corrections. The data shows some of the misspellings detected by Google's spelling correction system for the query [ britney spears ], and how many different users spelled her name that way. The most common misspelling is "brittany spears".
- Google searches related to 9/11. Also Google's condolences.
- Google can help your business make more money: promo for AdSense, AdWords and Froogle.
- AdWords 2004 - a presentation about AdWords with nice greyscale pictures from Googleplex.
- Librarian Center - a newsletter with search tips for librarians.
- This page used to be displayed when searching for "jew" because the first results were anti-jew sites and people were disturbed.
- Looking for Picasa? What about Urchin?
Labels: Google, Tips and How To
div style="position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; border: solid 2px #333; color: #000; background-color: yellow; padding: 5px; width: 350px; z-index: 5;">
The M&D blog has moved! Redirecting…
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.macamour.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.