BODY:
I use this application everyday since a year maybe.
But no updates, I thought version 3.1 was the last one. But today, great news! I saw that version 3.5 was out!

So I opened the official Salling Clicker site and I was amazed by the new look of the site. A great flash menu was added which makes the website easier to browse than ever.
The update is free for 3.1 owners, it's a 6.6 mb file.

Salling Clicker is available for Mac & PC, and it is compatible with more than 300 mobile phones, it transforms your mobile phone to a remote contol, we already talked about it here on M&D.

First thing I have noticed: no need to update the Salling Clicker version installed on your phone (still didn't try it with my Symbian Nokia), the soft seems to be faster. A powerpoint script has been added, and there's a better Keynote script too.

Labels: ,

div style="position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; border: solid 2px #333; color: #000; background-color: yellow; padding: 5px; width: 350px; z-index: 5;">

The M&D blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.macamour.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.